Do you want to develop yourself to lead and inspire young people as a Volunteer Police Cadet?
- Give some of your own time volunteering as a unit leader?
- Provide guidance and support to the cadet units?
- Assist your local Police Force?
- Be part of something exciting in your own community?
- Over 18 years old?
- From any background, ethnicity or social group?
- Interested in learning new skills?
- Interested in learning more about your local police?
- Interested in making a difference?
- Provide you with Training (including Safeguarding)
- Provide you with support from Safer Communities youth workers and staff
Still interested please submit an expression of interest using the form below. This will be automatically sent to our cadet co-ordinator who will be in touch.